This is the official DMCA copyright infringement notification policy for TheExercisers.com. This document outlines the procedure for copyright holders to report alleged copyright infringement.
2. Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on TheExercisers.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on TheExercisers.com, including the URL, if possible.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
3. Action Taken on Valid Reports:
Upon receipt of the written notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
- TheExercisers.com will remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing.
- TheExercisers.com will forward the written notification to the alleged infringer.
- TheExercisers.com will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the content provider or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
4. Counter Notification:
If the content provider or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider or user can send a counter notification containing the following information to our copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider or user.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement that the content provider or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- The content provider’s or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s or user’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which TheExercisers.com is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
We reserve the right to amend this DMCA notice policy at any time. It is your responsibility to stay updated with our DMCA policy.